KEKANDA ADINDA (English Translated version)

KEKANDA ADINDA 
(a literally English translated version)


Verse 1
(F) Oh dear Hubby don’t feel envy, cos I‘ve been promoted again 
(M) Oh lovely Wife, am not envy, for I’ll support you with all that I can 


Chorus 1: 
(F) So now I’d prefer to take my  time 
(M) But I wanted it now and then, 
(F) For I’m now a career lady, 
(M) What I want more is our 1st baby, 
(F) Your wife is not ready, 
(M) But I am forever ready, 
(F) So which one to choose now? 
(P + L) There’s no need to argue, 
There’s no need for us to disagree


 Verse 2: 
(M) Oh lovely wife, please don’t get suspicious or spark any jealousy 
(F) Oh dear Hubby, I need to be careful, for I’m not willing to share


Chorus 2 
(M) I’m working overtime, it is an overtime!
(F) That’s what I should be careful of, 
(M) This is all for the future of our family, 
(F) For me or for whom – we’ll see? 
(M) I’m on a night shift, 
(F) I’m on a day shift, 
(M) So, when can we meet? 
(P + L) There’s no need to argue, 
There’s no need for us to disagree


Bridge: 
(F) Oh my superhero,  my archangel, let's follow my  way! 
(M) Oh great princess, my diamonds, my  gems, let's follow my way! 
(F + M)  So how?  How are we going to solve this? 
What’s the decision will be? 


Verse 3 
(F) Oh my hubby, let’s try to communicate! 
(M) Oh my wife , better for us to tolerate! 


Chorus 3 
(P + L) Even when we swear til death do us part, we are actually different, 
(M) I’m from the North pole, 
(F) And I’m from the South pole 
(P + L) communication and tolerance! Is what we rally need, 
(P + L) There’s no need to argue, 
There’s no need for us to disagree


Coda * 
(M) Although we often in our own ways, 
(F) You’re still the prime, 
(M) and You’re always the first 
(F) You’re my everything 
(M) And you’re my Life, 
(P + L) We will always be happy together 
Happy together 
Forever and ever, 
and happily ever after!






This is an unapproved translated version - but it'll do for now. 
Do change it accordingly if you think you have a better version.


p/s:Loque: if you read this...I'm just contributing to those non-Malay speaking audience(s). as requested by them. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This Please?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...